Saturday, February 18, 2012

Escape...

my heart is empty
my feelings aren't well
everything is not ok recently

I always wish that I'm cold blooded
no feelings, at least, I won't feel sad and heart won't aches
or if I can lost my memory
at least I can forget all those sadness
even I will forget happiness too

I felt myself going back to who I was
no friends, fake smile and laugh
cinemas and shopping alone
sitting infront of my laptop, starring the screen,
scrolling up and down, don't know what myself is doing

sometimes I wish I could just give up everything
all my studies, assignments, future career, family, friends
I wanna rest
a 2-week semester break is not enough for me
I know my academic results aren't that good
I know my learning ability is slow
I know I can't get along with people, at least not in short time
I know I'm always slacking, emotional

but
I don't know where my motivations had gone
the only thing that can motivate me to do is sleep
at least I don't need to think when I'm sleeping
at least I don't need to care what happened around me
although bad dreams make me cries, nightmare makes me awake

yea, I know
I'm just wanting to escape from everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment