Sunday, February 19, 2012

Birthday

What is Birthday?
celebration? party? cakes? candles? presents? wishes? laughter and crazy?
no. none of them suits what I have these years

birthday doesn't give me special meaning after my 12th
nope, no celebration, no party, no cake, no presents, no wishes
or erm, some, a few will send me a happy-birthday-sms
and recent years is worst
I can count those wishes within one hand, 5 fingers
same goes to the thing called present
I even bought present and a piece of cake for myself 
using my own money, eating that piece of cake alone. lol

I envy, I jealous when I saw people celebrating their birthdays
with their friends and family, happily
and my mood always goes down

I always wish that someone would give me a surprise party
I always wish that I will have many presents
I always wish that I can have my birthday smiling, laughing
but it always turn out as if it is a normal day
like the days I have everyday

I started not to go to other people's birthday party
cause it will make me feel sad inside
cause I don't have such celebration
I won't enjoy even if I go, I can't smile from my heart

it no longer mean anything special to me...

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, dun be sad dear Mayu~
    When is your birthday? I'll try to be the first one to wish if I can.

    ReplyDelete