Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MLC May Outing

Location: Chocolate Lounge, Bangsar Village I
Date: 15 May 2010

=Group Picture=

Wee~~~

my second lolita gathering/outing with MLC's girls

this time much more loli girls attend (,,/^v^,,)/


everyone was so cute and charming♥

and yes, my "master" came along also♫♫

it's my 1st outing in lolita with her

I'm really happy of this♫


and, I hate the taxi driver who fetch us to the location (T^T)

he's damn annoying

cut what he said. lol



met new friends that day^^

we had a very "oily" lunch. lol

olive oil spaghetti. shouldn't have ordered that =(

but after that ordered another choco fruit festival♥

and the drinks is nice♥ chocolate, of course♥


=NaNa and Me=


I've met Kyelin who I had met her before in our Uni


but I'm 1 sem older than her so we didn't see each other after my foundation graduation


it's nice to see her again^^


we had games after meal, word crossing


arrrgh, I know only a few answers *sad sad*

I need "tuition", seriously D=

after that was word guessing, that was not bad

my group won the game and got mashmallows as present♥

after games, everyone was taking pics

it's really fun


we had lots of pose: oTL, facepalms, backsides, huggies, loves, etc.


=oTL lolitas=


=Went to Bisou for these cute cupcakes=


I really enjoy outings with loli girls♥

it's fun, no pressure, not crowded malls


everyone is cute, nice, passion

I hope I can join more outings with lolis


yea, I'm sure I can and I will^^


Thanks Aiko and Nana for organizing and preparing the outing♫

And for all who attend the gathering, nice to meet you girls

it's really nice to meet you all

hope to see you all again next time♫♫



=Organizers: Aiko and NaNa=

No comments:

Post a Comment