Tuesday, July 6, 2010

EDIT EDIT!!!

photo editing software is so convinience nowadays ()´д`()

simple to use (well, simple to download as well) xP

and, most important(?) it can make you a SUPER pretty girl/ handsome boy



no matter whether you are fat/crooked nose/dark skin/moon-surfaced-skin

you still can become a perfect pretty girl/boy ヽ(゜∀゜)メ(゜∀゜)メ(゜∀゜)ノ

by~~~ yea... photo editing software!

say BANZAI to PS, MT, and etc etc \(≧▽≦)/\(≧▽≦)/



well, I admit~ I do editings too.

but most of the time I edit on lightings only

and most probably add my signature on it (。>ω<。)

turn myself more perfect? no thanks I would say.

I'm not willing to turn myself into a cartoon/plastic-surgery-like (。・ω・。)ノ



but sometimes, I did some extras on it too (*`▽´*)

adding shinny stuffs, changing background, lomo-fying, etc.

but nope♪ no editings on my eyes, nose, body shape,skin ♪

(my skin condition wasn't "revealed" bcoz my hp's resolution wasn't tht good)



Example of editing? here goes you:
*Before editing*
*After*

yea yea~ it looks totally different right? the feel of the photo?

it makes me "look" prettier by just adding the shinny stuffs and editing the background



interesting huh? nope, this is not interesting enough ψ(`∇´)ψ

wanna see more epic ones?

tell me, I give ya the link *evilishh*

nyahaha ψ(`∇´)ψ LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment