Monday, July 12, 2010

the day my life turns



712... July 12 2008
if and only if a year does not consist of this date
I won't be who I am today
a Lolita, a Harajuku lover, a Jrock music lover
an online-shopper(LOL?), a more optismic girl, a girl with bunch of friends
(yea...I used to be alone when I was in secondary school and 1st year of my Uni life)
It all thanks to a person, a girl, my master, Kamyu
you changed my life, my world...

Do u still remember the 1st time we talk to each other?
I do remember it well...
it was in FS, when I was still an ita
was trying to attempt Lolita
and u kindly point out that my outfit wasn't a Loli outfit

you'd chat with me and we chat about Bon Odori 2008
I said I was alone and don't wanna go
you said I can join you and your friends
and I'd met Aiko and Cathryn on that day too
I was so surprised, why is this stranger inviting me out? haha...
but luckily I went to meet you, I'm glad I did

the first impression you gave me is that you are a very passion girl
you're very kind, helpful, concerning people
and yes you are =)

the 2nd time we met is that you invited me to join your Visual-kei friends gathering
I have no Loli and you lend yours to me, even at the end you gave it to me
and I was thinking whats wrong with this girl for giving a so expensive clothes to a stranger
no, it's nothing wrong, you're just a too kind person. LOL

and because of this gathering, I had more and more friends
my life had become even more colorful
I'm not like the one I was last time
a quiet girl, no friends, depressed girl, no outing girl
and the most important, you breaked the "curse"
a "not longer than half-year friendship curse" I called it
we'd been friends for 2 years until now!

I know I'm a crybaby, troublesome(quite) "pet"
but you've accepted all my good and bads
I wanna say hundreds and thousands of thankyou to you
I wish upon the sky, let us remain friends forever and ever....

No comments:

Post a Comment